What are the documents that I need to provide to avail a Personal Loan?
PayCheq has made the documentation process simple for availing a Personal Loan. Our representative will collect the necessary documents at your convenience from your home or office.
Please provide a self-attested copy of any one document from each category, from the list given below:
- Photo Identity Proof: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Bank A/C Statement, Electricity/Telephone Bill, Aadhaar Card, Sale Deed/ Property Purchase Agreement (For Owned Properties)
- Please provide a self-attested copy of relevant documents from each category, from the list given below:
- Income Proof: For Salaried Individuals: Last 3 months’/6 months’ bank statement (dependent on scheme) showing salary credits, Latest Salary Slip
For Self-Employed Individuals: 2 years’ ITR, P&L and Balance Sheet for the last 2 years, Last 6 Months’ Bank Statement
- Business proof: for Self- Employed Individuals: Qualification Certificate/Certificate of Practice (COP), Shop Act License/ MOA & AOA/ Sales Tax/ Vat registration/ Partnership Deed
*Requirement of Personal Loan documents might vary according to the scheme chosen.